Hekasoft PassKeeper 0.23
Operating System: Windows XP, Vista (32 bit, 64 bit), 7 (32 bit, 64 bit), 8 (32 bit, 64 bit)
Requirements: .NET Framework 4
Standard Download (1.3 MB)
Choosing this download you will support Hekasoft, and you will have the opportunity to install additional third-party software.
Clicking this download the setup file will contain only the choosen software. If you do not know which version to choose, download the Standard version, during installation you can still choose whether or not to install additional software offered. Due to server costs we moved the no-sponsor download to uploaded.net
Thanks to PassKeeper is no longer necessary to remember hundreds of passwords, just remember the database one, or use only the security key and forever rid of the problem of having to remember passwords.
The security key is a file that must be loaded to allow the opening of the database.
To make the database attack-proof are not expected recovery methods for passwords or keys, so we recommend you to store them otherwise it will be impossible to access the database.
Easy of use
PassKeeper has a single screen from which you can manage your passwords, so it makes it easier to locate the task you want to perform and reduces the time needed to accomplish it.
Furthermore, with a simple click you can copy any data to the clipboard for easy pasting where required.
Checking the password
With PassKeeper is possible to control the level of security of your password. It use a 5 level system rating:
- Level 1 (red): The password is very easy to find and should be changed immediately
- Level 2 (red): The password is easy to find and shound be changed as soon as possible
- Level 3 (orange): The password is uncommon but easy to remember, you can use it for those website that don’t mind if someone will find it
- Level 4 (yellow): A good password, hard to find, it should be good enough for most website or services
- Level 5 (green): The password is really strong, almost impossible to find but maybe hard to remember